To avoid any incorrect attaching, we would like to provide the following attaching methods for your reference.
1. Some typical defects caused by the die-set
2. Some typical defects caused by the machine
3. Defect caused by wrong attaching
* Attach on an uneven surface or fabric thickness may cause the buttons
being detached or too loose to be used.
4. Attach two parts tightly to avoid coming off
* Avoid unnecessary space between the attached buttons and fabric.
5. Always attach on a material or fabric with suitable thickness.
6. Never attach across a sewing line or folding area.